Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Worry Worry Worry


Being a Mommie (or a parent) is tough. Aside from the all the daily demands it brings just to make it through the day, I've just come to realize it's constant worrying.

I watched a TV show last night on MTV after Teen Mom (my favorite show) called "If You Really Knew Me". I caught glimps of it before, but never watched the whole thing. Anyway, basically it made me see that most kids don't have the greatest upbringing, which causes major problems. So of course, I start thinking "Am I doing a good job?", "What is my child going to be like in high school?", "Are they going to have issues like these kids?"

Jamie is very sensitive (she gets it from me since I cry daily about something), so I constantly worry about her during the day. "Is she having a good day?". "Is she upset about something?"

I guess there will always be something to worry about. I'm envious of people who seem to not ever worry and things just happen for them. I know my perception of that versus the reality of it is probably off. On well, on to taking care of two sweet girls!

(Belle looks shocked because Jamie is trying to kiss her instead of hitting her!)

No comments: