Friday, September 17, 2010

Future Jillian Michaels

James is doing P90X. After Jamie gets through watching Dora for the 19th time before she goes to bed, she goes in the living room and likes to play like she is doing it too. It's pretty cute.



Belle doesn't really like to exercise... Ha Ha

Getting ready for the Auburn/Clemson game tomorrow. Woo Hoo! ESPN Gameday will be there. James and I went to a Clemson game when we lived in Sumter, and it was a really nice place. The schools are alot alike in their buildings/architecture and campus surroundings. A famous Southern writer referred to Clemson as "Auburn with a lake". Hopefully, we will win tomorrow!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are so adorable! Two years ago Pat and I did P90X - well we tried. I lasted 3 days and Pat 4 :). Hope James has better luck!

The Boyer's said...

Yeah I did one of the videos a couple of weeks ago... not fun! Now I just watch James and tell him what he's going wrong. It's goes over really well. He's been doing it about 2 week.