Monday, September 20, 2010

Books

I really don't like to read. The last book I read in full was Babywise, which is a great book to help you with a newborn. Due to my overly sensitive, almost 3 year old, I decided to read this.
I'm still on like Page 80, but it gives you techniques to help fight throw-downs. I'm not quite sure if it's works, but I'm all for something to help you attempt to be a better parent. This same author wrote a book called The Happiest Baby on the Block, which alot of my friends read.

Our Sunday school class started a new book last week, Parenting the Early Years, since all of us have young children.
It takes a Biblical approach into the traits parents want their children to have. So far they have both offered some very good advice but it's hard to incooperate this into your daily routine of interacting with your child. We'll see how it goes .........

No comments: