Here are a few pictures from this past weekend. Nonna and Pa came over Friday night, and Jamie got to practice "reading" some of her favorite books. 



Saturday morning Jamie helped me fold clothes. When I came back into the room, this is how I found her with a pair of my panties.

We also began to clean out the room that the new baby girl will be in. It has a bunch of crap it in now. Jamie liked to get in Dixie's cage. She stayed in it for awhile. She also went through some old CPA books from 2002, which went into the trash that afternoon, where they can stay forever. She looks like a little prisoner in Dixie's cage.





1 comment:
Hey Kim! I'm so glad you found me. :) How are you doing?? Are you feeling well? You don't have much longer to go. :)
Post a Comment