We went to get the 4D ultrasound done today. It was an interesting experience. It was at another place other than the doctor's office because that is where we got it done with Jamie, but it had changed ownership since then. Anyway, the lady doing the ultrasound was nice but she was an oddball. Right when she started she said, "Well the head's down but so are her legs, so it's going to make it really hard to see her face." I knew it! I'd been telling James for over a month now that I thought her legs were down because I feel all the kicks down. But she tried for over an hour and a half, and she wouldn't move her legs. So the weird lady said we could come back next week and didn't charge us the $150.00. I don't think I am going to go back because I don't think she is going to move those legs since I know they have been down there awhile. Plus I think I would feel better going to the doctor's office if we tried again. When we left, James said he was convinced the lady was on drugs. She was so out there and spent almost 2 hours trying to get us pictures and didn't charge us anything and she kept blabbing on about all this crazy stuff. It was kinda strange. Here are a few of the pictures.
This is a normal 2D shot. You can see her hand like she was waving and her leg/foot over her face.
Her foot/leg again - We got alot of foot/leg shots. One time she even had her foot in her mouth

Foot over face again

Sweet little face

Squished-up face!

I'm glad we went since we got to see her for almost 2 hours, but we were mentally exhausted after dealing with that crazy woman for that long!
No comments:
Post a Comment