Jamie has her first tooth. I felt it on Saturday morning. James was at a Inactive Ready Reserve military briefing in Birmingham. I called him and told him because I was so excited. It has just barely broke the surface. I'm going to try to take a good picture of it when it comes up a bit more.
Since she has started crawling (she started the crawling on Father's Day), she is now into everything. It's very different now that she is so mobile.
Oh yeah for anyone that wants to look at her pictures. Go to www.kimboxphotography - Then proofing. The album is Boyer2 and the password is Boyer2_jm08.
Park City Utah
4 years ago





1 comment:
Hi Guys the pictures are great. Jamie is so cute and a very happy baby. James Happy belated fathers day, like always I am late. You are one great dad. You & Kim must be so proud, Kim it will get easier, listen to me one who has none. You are both great parents you can tell by the pictures & happy baby. I miss you all wish I was there. You all take care. Love you Aunt Stephanie.
Post a Comment