
This is my first blog! Alot of my friends have these blogs and I think they are neat. I don't really have time for it, but it looks fun so i'm going to try it out!
My little sweetie is sick. I took her to the doctor today and the diagnosis this time was croup. She started coughing funny on Monday morning and today it got really bad. Anyone who knows me, knows that i do not handle her illnesses very well. I tend to cry, whine, and pout more than see does. I worry to the extreme. For some reason, as soon as we got in the car today to go to the doctor, it's like she knew wellness was in sight and she became suddenly happy and giggly, which she hadn't been in a few days. I can't tell you how many times i've taken my soooo sick little girl to the doctor, only to have her in the best mood when she gets in the doctor's office. Sometimes I know the doctor thinks I am crazy when I'm describing how sick and pitiful she has been as she is smiling at the doctor like all is well in the world.
Anyway, we have medicine now and hopefully the croup will be gone in a few days!!! Please Dear Lord! I've attached a picture of her this morning playing under the coffee table. We put down a beach towel because she decided to throw up some gross mixture last night!
My little sweetie is sick. I took her to the doctor today and the diagnosis this time was croup. She started coughing funny on Monday morning and today it got really bad. Anyone who knows me, knows that i do not handle her illnesses very well. I tend to cry, whine, and pout more than see does. I worry to the extreme. For some reason, as soon as we got in the car today to go to the doctor, it's like she knew wellness was in sight and she became suddenly happy and giggly, which she hadn't been in a few days. I can't tell you how many times i've taken my soooo sick little girl to the doctor, only to have her in the best mood when she gets in the doctor's office. Sometimes I know the doctor thinks I am crazy when I'm describing how sick and pitiful she has been as she is smiling at the doctor like all is well in the world.
Anyway, we have medicine now and hopefully the croup will be gone in a few days!!! Please Dear Lord! I've attached a picture of her this morning playing under the coffee table. We put down a beach towel because she decided to throw up some gross mixture last night!





No comments:
Post a Comment