This was Belle around Thanksgiving I think... She looked like a little boy in this Auburn jersey, so I had to give her a bow. She has the quite the fiesty personality and gives us a run for our money. She is way more demanding than Jamie ever was, but isn't quite as emotional and can be very very sweet (sounds like a mother talking)
This is Jamie around the same time. Her temperament has changed for the better since turning 3, now we are just waiting on Sissy to reach this milestone.
James and I went to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta at the beginning of December. It was super fun (Auburn beating South Carolina had alot to do with fun factor). Some South Carolina fans that sat below us left their sign. 
These billboards were all over Atlanta.... The Auburn Alumni Association put them up. It really is an exciting time to be an Auburn fan right now. We have to enjoy it because it can and will change so quickly.
This was me trying to get a Christmas card picture, which is a painful experience every year.
This is a little blow-up Santa I bought for them. They loved it.
Meeting Santa at school .... Maybe next year we will like Santa. Jamie actually did OK by herself but I guess she didn't want Belle to cry alone when I put them together in Santa's lap.
Belle loves this baby. We opened it up and she just kept saying "Baby". She would pat the baby's back and hug it. It was really cute.

This is actually Jamie's soccer ball. Her love for soccer balls came from a Dora episode.
Opening gifts from Santa .....

At MeMe's house styling in her new shades and sleeping bag....
New bike! Jamie has some great bike riding skills!!

So a sweet friend from work (Thanks Jann) gave us this jacket after her daughter outgrew it. Belle loves it. She likes to wear it inside and sometimes even demands (kicking and screaming) to wear it to bed. She also loves the pink hat and wants to wear it inside too. Plus she likes to put her shoes back on after her bath and even goes to bed with those on sometimes too. You see who the boss is around here.
That is all for now. James is leaving tomorrow to go see the Tigers play in the BCS national championship game in Glendale Arizona. Woo Hoo!!! I would be going too but we had already planned a cruise (leaving 4 days after James gets back) and couldn't afford (money and time off work) for both of us to go to Arizona.
War Eagle!!





No comments:
Post a Comment