Friday, June 25, 2010

Pigs, Babies, and Baths

Jamie stole a beanie baby pig named Wilbur from school. It was really, really dirty. I've washed it a million times. So I found one on Ebay for $.99 that I bought because I thought we needed to return the dirty one to school. Well, it came in the mail and when Jamie saw it, she said "Look Sissy has a pig too". If the 2 pigs are laying side by side, Jamie knows her pig is the dirty one and Sissy's is the clean one. But the pig has somewhat been replaced anyway by the baby. We got this baby as a gift before Jamie was even born, and she never paid attention to it for the first 2 and a half years of her life. Now she loves it. She pushes it in the stroller every day, sleeps with it, and takes it to school. Here a few new pictures.

Belle with the pig and Baby... I'm sure Jamie snatched it out of her hand as soon as the picture was taken. She does not like for Belle to have her things.
Jamie loves to give Belle her pacifier

Belle in her piggy pajamas

Belle watching James bathed Jamie.... Belle has to be involved in everything Jamie does now
Jamie in the bathtub

No comments: