Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crying, Crying, & More Crying

Here is what Belle has been doing the past few days - pretty much non-stop unless I hold her. I hope it's teething, since there are some other signs like non-stop diaper changes. She has always been such a happy baby, so this is throwing us for a loop.

This is the little cabinet thing in our spare bathroom were you are suppose to put dirty clothes.
Jamie likes to go hide in it.

Then she will pop out like this.




Tonight she popped out the top too. It was so cute.

She tried to get out of it through this opening, and then she said "Mommie, I stuck". She likes to wedge herself in places and says she is stuck, but she really isn't.




1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

Belle is precious...even when she's crying!
Jamie is so adorable! :) Love all the pictures!!