Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a busy Labor Day weekend. We went to the game in Auburn (minus Jamie) and I worked the Labor Day Bar-b-que with the Service League. Here is a pic of Jamie before the game on Saturday in her gameday attire before James and I left for the game

This is a picture of Jamie with her new tiger ears we bought for her at the game

Sad Jamie! We put her behind the baby gate while we cleaned the carpet and she was not happy!

This is a picture taken Saturday that I altered in Photoshop and used the "Old Photo" option.


Here is a video from a weeks ago after Jamie ate. She started shaking her head back and forth real fast. I even asked the doctor about it at the last visit to make sure it didn't mean anything, but she said it's normal and it's a new "skill" they learn around this time.

No comments: